Friday, December 7, 2007

Episode 12

In Independence Restaurant
Zhu Zai: Hey Lollipop how is Bubble Tea?
Lollipop: She closed herself in her room last night. Boss went to tick her off yesterday. I really don’t know if she will do anything funny after that.
Ulysses walks in
Ulysses: Good morning guys.
Lollipop stares at Ulysses
Ulysses: Why are you looking at me like that?
Lollipop: I tell you what, if my sister met with any mishap, you are responsible for it!
Ulysses: Don’t hold me responsible for that! I am saying what I think it’s right. You looked at her yesterday, she is like a half-dead person.
Bubble Tea: Good morning guys…
Lollipop: Bubble Tea? (Stunned)
Zhu Zai: Are you okay?
Bubble Tea: What problem do you think I have? Hey boss, this box of tiramisu is for you. What you told me yesterday was totally a wake up call, I know that there isn’t any point for me to behave like that. I’ll be strong and carry on with life. Let’s start work!
Lollipop: Sorry about what had happened just now, boss!
(Ulysses smiles)

In Green Plain organization, Caleb’s office
Candice: Darling, you should be going to meet Mr. Julian in Tiger pub. You must go now.
Caleb: I have a good memory. You go home yourself tonight. Take care!

In Kennedy’s car
Kennedy: Dick, why do you ask me to follow my brother to Tiger pub?
Dick: Trust me! You take the packet of powder from my briefcase.
Kennedy: Sure, what is that?
Dick: That is aphrodisiac. I’ll spike your brother’s drink and let’s see what will happen.
Kennedy: Are you serious?

In Tiger’s pub
Caleb: Mr. Julian, let’s talk about our purchase of spare parts first?
Julian: Relax bro, let’s have some fun with the girls here.
Caleb: Mr. Julian, I don’t do such things.
Julian: You haven’t tried, right? You should try. Lily, entertain our Mr. Won.
Lily: Mr. Won, I’m good. You should believe me. Have a drink first.
Caleb: (Unwillingly) Okay, thanks.

Outside the room
Dick: This Lily, I have paid her $50,000. She will ensure everything is done nicely.
Kennedy: What did you ask her to do?
Dick: Very simple, just accept whatever your brother is going to do to her later and tape it down.
Kennedy: As in you ask Lily to go on bed with my brother?
Dick: Yes. You may think that your brother is a gentleman and he won’t do it? I do consider this, that’s why I spiked his drug with aphrodisiac. Nothing will go wrong, trust me! Let’s go! Lily will contact me tomorrow.

Few hours later

Julian: Mr. Won, I chat with you again another day.
Caleb: Okay. Let’s have fun with the girls tonight.
Julian: You will take Lily.
Caleb: Ha-ha, okay no problem!
Lily: Boss, where do you want to go?
Caleb: You are mine tonight. What do you think?
Lily: There is a motel here, let’s go!

Next day in the motel
Caleb: Lily, sorry about that. I don’t mean it.
Lily: Admit it if you have the guts to do it! Never mind, we are adults. I don’t mind.
Caleb: It’s not about that.
Lily: Then what is it about? I’m fine with it. I need to go back, take care.

In Ouyang’s office
Ouyang: Kennedy, good job! At least you have something in your hand, but don’t use it anyhow. It’s our trump card. Do you feel comfortable doing it?
Kennedy: Erm…
Ouyang: I can tell you aren’t. Never mind, take your time. You have a long time to learn.

In Caleb’s office

Candice: Darling, Mr. Julian is going for a trip and he will be back in 1 week’s time. I have fixed an appointment with his secretary already.
(Caleb is looking in the sky)
Candice: Darling? Darling!(Shouted)
Caleb: What?
Candice: Are you okay? You are totally blurred today. In the morning, Joey asked you for a file, and you gave her the wrong one.
Caleb: Perhaps I’m just too tired.
Candice: What did you do last night? Did you play with the girls?
Caleb: (Defensive) No, no!
Candice: Just joking with you man. I doubt you dare to do it, if not…
Caleb: What?
Candice: Don’t need to say, it won’t happen. Anyway, Uncle asked you to be home for dinner tonight because Aunt Ying’s daughter Joyce is back from Italy.
Caleb: Then I have to contact my brother?
Candice: I did it on your behalf already. He gets the message.

In Won’s mansion
Fiona: What is taking Aunt Ying for so long?
Baoqing: Dear, why are you so anxious?
Fiona: I’m just hungry. She says that she will buy some dishes back.
Kennedy: Brother, are you anxious?
Ulysses: Why should I?
Fiona: Your old flame is back!
Ulysses: What are you talking of?
Candice: Yes, you should grab your chance, then Uncle Won will have a cup of tea from his daughter-in-law. Am I right Caleb? Caleb?
Caleb: What?
Candice: You are daydreaming today.
Ulysses: You are right, but he should have his daughter-in-law’s cup of tea from our Miss Candice first.
(Door is opening)
Aunt Ying: Hello, I’m back.
Joyce: Good evening everyone.
(Ulysses is mesmerized by her)
Fiona: You have changed a lot, you are beautiful!

Next episode will be uploaded on 11/12

No comments: