Friday, November 30, 2007

Episode 11

In Won’s mansion
Won Xin: Hey Caleb, how is the trip?
Caleb: Hmm… Not bad. We have clinched the deal.
Fiona: I heard that Candice & you…
Caleb: I believe brother has told you already.
Won Xin: Really? Bring her back for dinner one day.
Caleb: Not so soon I believed. She is very shy.

Kennedy walks out from his room

Kennedy: Hey bro, you have a girlfriend already?
Caleb: Yes.
Kennedy: That’s good, unlike me! I just broke up with my girlfriend.
Caleb: Oh sorry.
Kennedy: It’s not your fault. I go and sleep. Good night!

In Caleb’s office
Candice: Hey dear, you need to meet Mr. Julian in Tiger Pub on Friday.
Caleb: Tiger Pub?
Candice: You aren’t that comfortable with the idea of going to a pub?
Caleb: I’m afraid that you will…
Candice: Yes, I am afraid that those girls there will seduce you. I have confidence in you. Anyway, did you contact Bubble Tea and find out what had happened to her?
Caleb: I tried to contact her via my brother. It seems that she is always busy.
Candice: Okay, we try and look for her.

In Kennedy’s office
Dick: Everything is okay?
Kennedy: What can I do? I’m really unlucky. The dear brother of mine is so lucky. I don’t deny the fact that I’m jealous.
Dick: Anyway, what do you think about Candice? She is really hot.
Kennedy: Yup, she is. Well, she is my brother’s girlfriend.
Dick: Why not? As long as she isn’t married, or as long as she is still alive, you still stand a chance.
Kennedy: What do you have in mind?
Dick: You can…

Someone knocks on the door
Joey: Mr. Won, Madam Ouyang is looking for you
Dick: Then I go out first.
Ouyang: Hey Kennedy, have you made a decision?
Kennedy: As in assisting you to get power in Green plain organization?
Ouyang: Do you need me to remind you about that?
Kennedy: Okay!
Ouyang: You have no choice. Your shares in the organization are just enough to make you stay in the director board. I can help you to secure your position. Don’t forget to include Tan.
Kennedy: You need me to go against my family?
Ouyang: Yes! Do they treat you as your family? Remember how they “helped” you?
Kennedy: So who should I target first?
Ouyang: Firstly, it’s your brother, Caleb. Try to distract him from work. You can ask Dick to help you. He should have something in mind.

In Independent Restaurant
Ulysses: Where is Bubble Tea?
Lollipop: She is on MC.
Zhu Zai: She is on MC for like 1 week already. I haven’t seen her since she came back from Paris. Is she really that sick?
Ulysses: Hey Candice, where is Caleb?
Candice: Your dear brother is parking his car.
Ulysses: You take a seat first.
Caleb: Hey brother…
Ulysses: Caleb, how is your trip? It should be very fun and memorable.
Caleb: Don’t tease me! Anyway, is Bubble Tea okay?
Ulysses: She hasn’t been going to work since she came back from Paris.
Candice: Is she sick? I think we go and pay her a visit.
Lollipop: I don’t think it’s necessary. She won’t see anyone.
Ulysses: Lollipop, can you come over for a while?

At a corner
Ulysses: Bubble Tea is not sick, right?
Lollipop: Don’t you believe me?
Ulysses: She is just hiding. Something happened in Paris, right?
Lollipop: Don’t ask me anything about it. I know nuts.
Ulysses: You know nuts?
Lollipop: Stop asking me!

At Bubble Tea’s house
Ulysses: Bubble Tea, come out! I know you are inside. You think that you can avoid everything? You can’t avoid for life.
Lollipop: Boss, can you don’t pester my sister and give her a break?
Ulysses: I don’t know what problem you have encountered but do you know you have to overcome it? If you can’t solve such a minor thing, how do you succeed in life? Please come back. Independent Restaurant won’t be complete without you. You think about it.

Bubble Tea comes out
Bubble Tea: Boss, do you understand how I’m feeling now? The guy whom I like is dating somebody else.
Ulysses: What? You like Caleb?
Bubble Tea: Why can’t I?
Ulysses: I didn’t say that you cannot like my brother. You look at yourself now. You hide here for 1 week and don’t go out. What is it for? You are no match to Candice now!
Lollipop: Boss, enough!
Ulysses: I miss the jovial Bubble Tea. Everyone in the restaurant misses that. I hope that you can get over this and resume your work as soon as possible. Remember, Independence Restaurant won’t be complete with you, Bubble Tea! You think about it!

Next episode will be uploaded on 4/12

No comments: