Friday, November 9, 2007

Episode 8

In Independent Restaurant
Lollipop: Boss, do listen to me. I can tell that your daddy really wants you to go back. Perhaps I don’t know everything about the feud between the two of you. Trust me, your daddy really loves you.
Bubble Tea: Yes, you still have the chance to eat with your daddy. For my sister and me, we don’t even have the chance. My parents have already passed away (Cried)
Zhu Zai: (Grab a box of tissue) Don’t think about it already. At least you have great friends like us now.
Ulysses: Okay then, let’s go for my dad’s birthday dinner tomorrow.
Bubble Tea: Hurray!

In Won’s Mansion
Won Xin: Don’t know if Ulysses is coming back today?
Fiona: Dad, we have tried our best. Lollipops, Bubble Tea & Zhu Zai are helping us. I had asked them to pass him the video.
(Doorbell rings)
Baoqing: Aunt Ying, answer the door.
Aunt Ying: Hello! Oh my god, 2nd Young Master.
Ulysses: Aunt Ying!
Won Xin: (Ran to the door) Ulysses!
Ulysses: Dad!
Won Xin: I’m so scared that you won’t come and celebrate my birthday with me.
Ulysses: Don’t talk first, dad. This is a tie from me. Happy birthday!
Bubble Tea: Happy birthday uncle! This is a bottle of old wine from the three of us.
Caleb: Hey everyone, let’s eat!

At the dining table

Zhu Zai: Wow, the food looks delicious.
Lollipop: All the dishes are boss’s favourite.
Won Xin: These are all your favourite dishes. You haven’t been back for years, try them. Let’s see if they still taste as nice as before.
Ulysses: (Have a bite) Aunt Ying, it is even better now.
Kennedy: Everybody let’s eat! Dad, try the Thai Chicken.(Serve his dad)
Won Xin: Ulysses, take the chicken. I don’t feel like eating it today.
Ulysses: Erm… Okay then.
(Kennedy looks uncomfortable)
Kennedy: Everybody, I’m feeling unwell. I’m going back and rest.
Ulysses: What have happened?
Caleb: Something major had cropped up in our organization. Brother, tonight is a happy day. Don’t talk about it.

In the balcony (Won Xin chats with Ulysses)
Ulysses: Dad, how is your health?
Won Xin: I’ve mild hypertension. I just have to eat my medicine regularly.
Ulysses: Dad, I’m sorry about the past.
Won Xin: It’s okay. I’m at fault too. I didn’t spend time with you. I didn’t know that you don’t want to work in Green Plain Organisation, yet I still forced you. Anyway, how is your restaurant.
Ulysses: It’s getting better. I have just opened the second outlet. I have Zhu Zai & the Bao’s sister to assist me. I heard from Caleb that he is busy with a European Exhibition.
Won Xin: Yes, it’s tomorrow. Do you want to take a look?
Ulysses: Sure, how is it?
Won Xin: It didn’t have a smooth start because we over-budgeted. Recently, Kennedy made a major mistake by increasing the salary of our designer accidentally. I forced him to pay with his shares but Caleb was willing to split up the extra cost.
Ulysses: Actually you can ask me to sell my shares. Though I’m in the director board, but I don’t go for the meeting.
Won Xin: Kennedy needs to learn a lesson, you don’t need to be so nice to him.
Ulysses: No wonder he was in a bad mood just now.
Won Xin: So do you want to move part and live?
Ulysses: I’m rather busy now with my restaurant, so I don’t have time to move house. I won’t move back so soon, but I’ll move back.

In European Exhibition
Caleb: Candice, how is it?
Candice: Oh my god! I’ve been talking for hours in 4 different languages to the foreign investors. You know what, I spoke German to a Dutch just now.
Caleb: Haha, okay!
Aunt Huan: Vice GM, more and more countries are willing to do business with us. It’s really a good sign. By the way, everyone is praising about the air cabin design.
Kennedy: Yes. It makes you feel as if you are on the plane. That is so real. Mr. Leo is really a good designer.
Caleb: We really pay him a lot.
Kennedy: What are you trying to imply?
Candice: Vice GM, I need your help, please come over.
Caleb: What do you need help in?
Candice: (Pull Caleb) There is, come with me. We have no time to spare.

Candice: Caleb, why are you so blurred? I’m hinting you to take cover. Don’t you know how fuming is GM when you bring up this?
Caleb: Well, I don’t really mean it!
Candice: We don’t argue about it. Let’s finish up the exhibition as soon as possible. Only 5 more hours.

In the car park
Caleb: Candice, where are you going?
Candice: Home, I need to take a bus. My car is sent for maintenance.
Caleb: I give you a lift.
Candice: Oh ok., thanks!

In the car
Caleb: Candice, thanks for your hard work.
Candice: You don’t have to mention it. I’m not doing it for free.
Caleb: We can finally take a break.
Candice: Not yet. Don’t forget we need to carry on with the purchase of planes with Mr. Brown.
Caleb: Oh ya, we need to go America, right?
Candice: Nope, in Paris. Mr. Brown is in Paris when we meet him. Oh by the way, I remember you saying that you have a friend going Paris right?
Caleb: Yes, actually you know them. They are the Bao’s sisters.

Next episode will be uploaded on 13/11

No comments: